Thursday, October 27, 2011

100 pound celebration!!!

The past year and a half has been amazing! Difficult in so many ways but amazing none-the-less. As I look back on pictures of the "old" me I don't recognize the girl in the pictures. I can't believe I let myself get to where I was and am so grateful that I've gotten to where I am now. I will never be able to fully express my gratitude to all that have been my cheerleaders through this first 100 pounds...THANK YOU for standing by me and for putting up with me. I know I can be a handful :) Just ask my parents! To celebrate 100 pounds down my amazingly talented friend, Mel (mdarlingphotography.com), and I had a photoshoot up Kolob Canyon! The leaves were just changing and the weather was perfect! I loved the way the pictures turned out. Enjoy!

January 2010
October 2011


3 comments:

  1. wow! 100 pounds! You are seriously amazing! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ang you are amazing! such an inspiration! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats ang that is awesome! love the pics that mel took! you look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete