Sunday, December 12, 2010

The holidays...

It's a great day to be alive! I'm so grateful for all that I have today and for all the wonderful people that Heavenly Father has blessed me with. I finally hit 185!!! That only took me a month! It feels so good to be back in the game :) Yesterday, Saturday, Marth and I had an amazing workout at the gym!! I did the eliptical for 30 minutes until she got there and then we did some heavy lifting for about an hour. I can barely lift my arms today. They're so weak and hurt so stinkin bad but I love it! So glad Marth takes time out of her very busy schedule to kick my butt. I think it gives her grea pleasure to see me in pain. Good pain but pain none-the-less! I determined this Christmas to eat good and keep working out. I'm going to Kentucky for a few weeks and I know it's going to throw off my routine but I'm excited to share some new recipes with my family when I'm there! I love this time of year and wish it could last forever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment