Sunday, February 6, 2011

:)

Hello blogging world! After a long "vacation" from my blog I've FINALLY found the time, or MADE the time to update....I know, I'm terrible :( Patience! Patience everyone! I have changed a few things in my life that have been amazing! Just recently taken on a vegetarian lifestyle and it's suiting me well. It's been about 2 weeks and I feel so much lighter and almost "cleaner" for lack of a better word. :) I bought a vegetarian cookbook and have tried some yummy recipes and am loving figuring out new and creative ways to cook with tofu. It's been so great to have friends who are vegitarians and to be able to ask them questions and recipes. One of my favorite things I've made with tofu is a berry almond tofu shake that my friend Holly gave me:

1/2 scoop of vanilla protein powder
1/2 cup vanilla soy milk
10-15 almonds
about a cup of frozen mixed berries
1/2 cup firm tofu
spinach leaves
1 T plain greek yogurt

It's the BEST!!!! Try it, you'll be addicted! I'm loving this new lifestyle.

You're probably all interested in my weight loss progress...well, things are moving right along. I'm finally getting back into a routine after the holidays and it feels so good to be on a schedule. All of you who know me at all know that I'm all about my todo list and my hour-by-hour schedule. It helps me to feel like I can handle work, school, working out and anything else that comes up :) I've finally broken the 185's and am loving it! I went to D.I. and bought my first pair of size 14 pants lastnight!!!!!!!!! I was literally squealing in the dressing room! What a good day it was!!!! I'm loving being challenged with school and working out and trying ot juggle life. I'm also loving living in St. George and having the red mountains to explore and find solace in on the weekends. Thanks to all of you for the support and for being there. Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment