Monday, February 7, 2011

From May 2010 to February 2011 :)

I'm not going to lie...today was a difficult day in EVERY way! I'm exhausted mentally and physically. All day I found myself wanting to just give up and tell myself that that's who I am and who I've always been then Mel came over and we took my "progress" picture...I couldn't stop smiling. As I look back on the last 10 months I can't believe that I've accomplished all that I have. It's been a rollercoaster of emotions and everyday has pulled different on my heart strings but I would NEVER trade it for the world. I will NOT give up! I will NOT quit yes another thing in my life. I'm in this for the long haul. Just remember, it's when you're at your lowest you grow the most. :) I'm so grateful for all that have walked by my side and especially grateful for my wonderful friends here in St. George who help me remember who I REALLY am and remind me of the stregnth I have inside of me. Anything is possible if you believe in yourself!!!


1 comment:

  1. angie i am so proud of you! keep it up! and keep posting cause it gives me motivation to keep trying to lose this baby weight!

    ReplyDelete