Friday, June 24, 2011

Inspiration...

This post is dedicated to my good friend Melanie! How I love her. Melanie and I met once, yes, once, when I was up north with a friend we met at the gym and I absolutely fell in love with this women! She has a heart of gold and the strongest desire to become healthier and lose weight. The look in her eyes is one of determination and strength. She has always inspired me and left quite the impact on me. We haven't talked for quite some time and then tonight we reconnected on facebook. Let me just say, Heavenly Father sure knows what you need at just the right moment. Today was a VERY challenging day. My mind wanted so badly to shut down and forget about everything but thenm sweet Melanie started chatting with me and my night has turned around. What an inspiration she is of wanting to be better and change! Talking with her about fitness and goals has brought back the spark and I feel on fire! I want to so badly achieve the goals I have set for myself and because of Melanie I feel a little bit closer to doing that. Mel, you've got this girl!! We can do this together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment