Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Finding peace :)

Peace...the one thing I feel like I have been lacking these past few months. Peace within myself and feeling at peace with my life and the direction it's going. It's truly an amazing thing to feel at complete peace with ones self. One thing I can say I've never felt. I have never felt content with my outward appearance. I know that outward appearance isn't everything but it definetly doesn't hurt if you love what you look like right?? Today, I finally felt a little slice of peace with who I REALY am. Who Angie Turner is. I am not defined by my weight. I am not defined by beauty or outward appearance. I am defined by how I treat others. How I love others. I am defined by kindness and service. Today I realized that I am a daughter of God and that He loves me no matter what but for ME to love MYSELF I need to keep on this journey. To prove to myself that I'm worth that love. Today I found just a little bit more peace within myself. The peace that will keep me going day after day.

No comments:

Post a Comment