Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Another break through :)

Tuesday's and Thursday's are bootcamp nights and tonight we had it at Hansen Stadium. Before bootcamp started Mel and I met up and ran a mile on the track and then let Martha kick our butts as we jump squated up the stadium stairs, did one handed push ups on the stairs and did that all over again 3 times. I had to tell you all about a break through that I had tonight while I was jump squating up the stairs. Jenna, one of the girls at bootcamp, brings her little girl who is 7 to bootcamp and as I was finishing up jump squats she asked me why I'm always last to finish. Initially I started to cry and felt sorry for myself and then I realized that at least I'm DOING it and that I didn't give up! Yes...the other bootcampers had already moved onto the other circuit but I was determined to finish those darn jump squats! What a great feeling it was when I reached the top of those stairs. I'm so grateful for my fellow bootcampers! :)

2 comments:

  1. Jump Squats!!! I can only imagine how hard those were! I'm so proud of you for finishing....don't worry, I'm ALWAYS the last to come in at Crossfit! It'll get better as you get faster and skinnier!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you made that break through! Perseverance isn't easy... but YOU ARE DOING IT!

    ReplyDelete