Monday, October 18, 2010

Competition Time!

Sorry about the delay in updates, I was up North for the weekend at my friend's fitness competition. What a busy, busy weekend but a great one as well! Mel, Marth and I had such a great time at the competition. Mel and I had the responsibility of being Martha's stand in coach since her regular one couldn't make it so we made sure everything ran smoothly for her and that she looked her best. What a great job she did!!! I'm so proud of her and what she's accomplished!

In other good news...Mel and I ran 2 WHOLE MILES non stop today in preparation for out 5K this weekend! It almost put me in the ground. you might think I'm kidding but people, I'm totally not! That won't stop me though, bring on 3 miles! Thanks Mel for training with me!

Me, Marth, and Mel at Martha's competition

1 comment: