Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ready or not...

I've had butterflies the past couple of days and couldn't figure out why until I realized, I'm running a 5K on Saturday!!! Yes, I know it's only 3 miles but I feel like I'm running my first Marathon on Saturday! I'm sooooo excited but sooooo nervous! Mel and I have been running everyday this week. We're now running 2 miles in 30 minutes. Well, she could go faster but because she's the BEST EVER she stays with me and cheers me on. Everyone needs a running buddy like Mel. I'm so excited to run with my bootcamp family on Saturday and to know that it's for a good cause. We've decided that we're going to run a few 5K's, our next on the 20th of November, and then work out way up to 10K and up. So exciting! Thanks for all the support all! I'm so blessed to have you all in my life!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Girl, you're inspiring me....I so want to be able to run a 5K! Good luck this Saturday, I'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your amazing. all you girls are! thank you so much for putting my mom's name on your shirts. you have no idea how much that ment to us. she is an amazing woman and i am so thankful to have her on earth still! <3 you all. you are killin' it girl!

    ReplyDelete