Monday, October 4, 2010

The beginning of something big....

Starting this blog has been a long time in the making. It's a very scary thing making yourself vulnerable to the world and letting others into your weight loss journey. I wish I would have recorded my feelings from the very beginning. I've changed so much and some days I don't even know who I am anymore (not in a bad way). I love the person I'm becoming as each pound comes off. Everyday I realize something else I didn't know I could do and I do it! It's such an exciting thing proving yourself wrong! I can't forget to mention the amazing support I've had over these last 6 months. Martha, my trainer, Mel, one of my best friends her in St. George, my bootcamp family, my wonderful family, and my amazing friends! I have been so blessed to have such wonderful cheerleaders to keep me going and to remind me to keep my head up and to stay strong and keep my eye on the goal. I'm not there yet but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and it's looking pretty darn good! I figured to kick off the "premier" of this blog I'd share of few of my progress pictures. Hold onto your seats people...




Just remember...if I can do it ANYONE can! Believe me!! Hope you enjoy watching my progress and feel free to give me fitness and health tips! Let's help eachother reach our goals, whether you have 5 or 105 pounds to lose! :)
















































7 comments:

  1. Way to go Angie!! Keep up the hard work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh ang you look amazing!!! you are my inspiration for when im finally done with this baby!keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so good keep it up!!! All this hard work will pay off in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are AMAZING! Such an inspiration! I love and miss you and wish you the very best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Turner! You look FABULOUS!!! I love the title of your blog! It's so true! I only have 3 more pounds to lose to be what I was before I got pregnant. And I'm not stopping there! Love you!

    ReplyDelete