Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Started out rough, ending out wonderfully...

I had in my head what my post was going to be about tonight until I went to yoga class and it all changed. I was going to complain about the crapiness of the day and how all I wanted to do ALL day was eat a REAL piece of chocolate! But after yoga...I'm feeling more at peace and am deciding to keep this post a posotive one. Don't worry, you'll get a crabby one later this week I'm sure. Tonight was my first night of yoga at Gold's and boy did I LOVE it! Mel came with. It was so good to have her there. Before yoga we did some lifting, biceps, triceps and shoulders. So amazing but I felt so tight and really needed a stretch and stress reliever. I'm so glad I went. It's definetly going to be my Tuesday night ritual. I feel so relaxed, so centered and ready to take on the world. :) I would recommend it to anyone needing to feel more in tune with their body or just wanting to get a good stretch. It also doesn't hurt when there's a cute boy in the class for us women! There was a looker at mine tonight. Oh my! Can't wait til next Tuesday! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment