Tuesday, August 16, 2011

10 days is up!!

Today was the last day of my juice fast...all I could think about all day was the yummy vegetarian dinner I was going to eat after work and boy was it good! By doing this juice fast I realized that my body can survive and survive really well without meat of any kind and that all it really needed was real nutrients. Nutrients provided by fruits and vegetables. It feels odd to think that tomorrow I'm not going to be bringing juice to work with me for my meals and snacks and that I actually have to think about what I'm going to eat tomorrow and to tell you the truth it's pretty daunting! I'm so glad I was able to do this and believe me, my body is definetly thanking me!
On another note, my big sis Krista and her husband just started THEIR juice fast today!!! I'm so excited for them! It's challenging but so worth it! Keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment