Sunday, August 14, 2011

Juice and Raw Veggie/Fruit Fast-Day 9

Today was a great day!! I am still amazed and how great my body can feel by only eating fruits, vegetables, beans and almonds. I feel so...energetic. I have a day and a 1/2 with being very strict and I'm excited for after this "fast" ends to revamp my lifestyle...again. :) I have had quite a few people tell me that this 10 day juice fast thing is crazy and completely unhealthy and the only thing I can say is that I feel great! I feel that I'm getting in MORE nutrients than I was getting before I started this. If anything it's healthier! That's just my opinion and I think my body would concur. The world of juicing is great!!

Lunch of champions! 1/4 cup black beans, 1/4 cup corn(fresh off the core), fresh green beans, sliced strawberries and salt! So good!!



No comments:

Post a Comment