Saturday, August 13, 2011

Juicing and Raw Veggie/Fruit Fast-Day 8

I have never felt better!! I realize that I'm not doing exactly what the documentary showed but I love how I'm feeling and that things I'm learning about the food that we eat. Today I made a great juice for the next 2 days breakfasts ~5 oranges peeled, 2 grapefruits peeled and 3 large carrots..DELICIOUS!! That made about a quart of juice. I love juicing! One thing I have learned from doing this is that you can do anything if you put your mind to it. 8 days ago I was extremely overwhelmed by the thought of doing a juice fast but as you take one day at a time and tell yourself you can do it, before you know it 8 days have passed and you're still standing! I love learning new things about myself and am loving being on this journey. Thank you all for your love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment