Friday, August 12, 2011

Juice and Raw Veggie/Fruit Fast-Day 7.

Yep. It definetely makes a difference to chew! I had an amazing salad today for lunch that filled me right up :) ~1/4 cup black beans, half a cucumber, about 10 fresh green beans, 1 mango, a tsp of chopped fresh cilantro and a sprinkle of salt...mmmm...yummy! I'm feeling really good. I have good news on the weight homefront!! I have now lost 6.2 lbs since starting this fast :) So exciting! I'm thinking about making this a lifestyle change. With a few tweeks of course. I'm finding great satisfaction in trying new things to help my body be healthier. I'm grateful that I have the means to keep doing this.
On another note...tonight Mel and I watched a documentary on Netflix called Food Inc. I was mortified!! Everyone needs to watch this! I'm definetly going vegetarian after watching it. No doubt about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment