Saturday, August 20, 2011

To change, health, and happiness!

Hello blog friends! Today I am grateful for my health. I'm grateful for the ability to laugh, walk, run, hike, think...just function. I feel so blessed today. There is so much to be grateful for. As this next semester approaches I can't help but feel a little apprehensive about the changes that will take place. New poeple, new professors, new schedules, new apartment, new everything. I mentioned in past posts that change is the only constant in life and for my life it is definetly the truth. As much as I dislike "change" I can't help but thank my Heavenly Father for the changes that I've seen take place not only in myself but in others around me. Change, such a daunting word but so needed to accomplish big things in life. I'm grateful that I have friends who help me see change as a opportunity to better myself and change the world around me. I've been thinking about who I was at this time last year and all the changes that have happened in just a short year...it's amazing! As I learn to accept change I learn to love the lessons I learn, the lessons I was sent here to learn. In short, I'm learning to be grateful for change :) I hope you all are realizing how amazing you all are (whoever reads this blog), how much potential we all have within ourselves. How strong we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment