Thursday, August 11, 2011

Juice and Raw Veggie/Fruit Fast-Day 6!

All I have to say is THANK HEAVENS THIS DAY IS OVER!! I know I said yesterday was the hardest day by far but I take that back, TODAY was by FAR the most difficult day. I chose today to be the day I would only have juice for all my meals and snacks (no beans, almonds or raw veggie/fruit munchie snacks). What a day. I felt pretty good but it was hard to tell my mind to tell my mouth that it was ok to not be making the chewing motion. :) I chewed a lot of gum and ate a lot of ice at work because of it. Those who are completely juicing for 10 days or a different period of time, hats of to ya. It's a toughy! Tomorrow I'm going back to the "regular" thing that I've been doing and only have 4 days left!! I've already planned my end my fast meal! I know there are a couple friends out there that are juicing right now, all I've got to say is good luck and keep it up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment