Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Juice and Raw Veggie/Fruit Fast-Day 5

Goodbye Day 5! :) Today I woke up and had 1/4 glass of carrot juice and 4 almonds followed by a 2 mile run. Which I felt GREAT for! The energy that I'm feeling while doing this is amazing! After my run I got ready for work and for breakfast had a 8 oz glass of grapefruit, carrot, apple, celery and plum juice with a scoop of greens. Snack time consisted of 1/2 glass of tomatoe and sweet potatoe juice with 3 almonds...Lunch? My delicious salad that I mentioned in older posts. Had a 1/2 glass of fruit juice for my second to last snack of the day with baby carrots and for dinner had a 8 oz glass of Veggie delite...not the yummiest but filling! Still awaiting my bedtime snack of 1/4 cup carrot juice with a scoop of greens and 4 almonds. So excited!!! Funny the things that make me happy these days :) Tomorrow I'll be doing an ALL juice day...no salads or beans or almonds or cut up veggies, just juicing! We'll see how that goes! Wish me luck! :)

Thought this would be interesting for all you readers out there..tonight I juiced an ENTIRE bag of spinach and this is all the juice it made! What?! Crazy!!



1 comment: